-->

Thursday, February 2, 2012

watching baby move!

32 Weeks
Things I've gotten really good at:
*sleeping on my side
*waddling everywhere
*leaving stuff on the floor (not worth bending over)
*falling asleep around 8pm
*checking things off the to-do list. Having a Due Date suddenly feels like D-Day.

Everything at the latest Dr's appointment went well. I asked if he could tell if he was head down. He felt around on my belly (not a very pleasant feeling) and said he could feel his head down low. I hope he stays that way!

Havn't made any progress in the nursery. We're waiting until after the showers to kinda see what we have and what decorating will be left to do.

Im planning to go to the Duck Duck Goose consignment sale in Jacksonville with my mom on Saturday. Im mostly going to look at furnature. I want to buy a dresser for the nursery that can double as changing table. We will also be hitting up the Rhea Lana's consignment in March.

One night this week I was lights out by 7. Then I woke up at 11 wide awake. So what did I do? Video taped my belly moving! Scott was playing Madden on the X-box so you can just tune that out. You can FF to 1:12. Then you start to see some major movement!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbln5xThIF8&feature=g-upl&context=G2442a2bAUAAAAAAAAAA


So Im seriously blog challenged and couldnt' get my video to upload so there is the link to Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment