-->

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

33 Weeks


33 Weeks
 Just look at that belly hanging out there! Not. Cute. I went from the cute bump club, to beached whale club this weekend. And if I really wanted to convince you, I would show you a pic of my ankles. They've only gotten worse, if that was even possible to begin with.

Speaking of being swollen, clearly my brain is swollen to the point of defect. In my last blog I tallied up how much my Arkansas basket project cost me. I said that 2+.50+5+6=11.50. This is false! I wont even bother listing off all the other dumb stuff I've done in the past 8 months. I really hope I get my brain power back! I dont like being so scatter-brained.












 I really wish I had more time to work on this project. I kinda felt rushed to finish it. I would have made alot more fabric flowers and probably added some mesh or ribbon, but I needed to finish it before Valentine's Day and in time to cross it off my "before the baby comes" list. I hope I still have time for projects like this once the baby is here.


My first baby shower is coming up this weekend, and I am really excited! Of course, Im excited about the gifts, but I think Im most excited about bringing the stuff home and setting up the nursery. Things are starting to feel for real! I try not to panic at the thought that the baby is due in 6 weeks. It will be here in the blink of an eye. And if this little monster desides to show up early, it will be even sooner than that.


First time making fabric flowers. Really easy actually, kinda messy with the glue.


I really wanna go on a "baby moon". I feel kinda guilty on spending the money on it this close to the baby coming. Maybe I can finish our taxes this week and get it back in time to take a small little trip. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, just one last hoorah before the next 18 consecutive years of weekends spent at soccer games and birthday parties. Im not sure either of us are really prepared for this life change, but then again, who is?

This thing was original intented for a flower arrangement, but I just liked the look of it. The heart at the top has a little clamp on it to hold a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment