-->

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Crazy Saturday

So life is just flying by! Bryce is growing and getting stronger and smarter everyday!

Scott has been back from Houston and we have really enjoyed being a family again! Yesterday was one HOT Saturday filled with lots of errands.


We woke up at 730 and made a "family sandwhich", as Scott calls it, in the bed untill 8. Then we got up and headed to Sherwood where we helped my dear friend Melissa move into her first house! We couldn't stay long because Scott had to be at work by 11:00. So we went back home and I did a few chores while Scott got ready for work. I dropped him off at Chick Fil A and me and Bryce headed to Target to pick up a few things. Of course I had to check out the baby clothes while I was there and I found an OshKosh outfit for $9! It will be perfect for fall/winter. Scott called while I was in Target saying they were over-staffed and he could come home. So then we went home so Scott could change clothes and we met my parents at Buffalo Grill for lunch. My mom was disapointed that Bryce was asleep, so she offered to take him home while me and Scott ran our errands. So Scott and I headed to Old Navy to get some $1 flip flops. I got the last pair of 9s in the store! We also scored some shorts for Bryce. Then off to Kroger to buy the weekly groceries. Then we ran home with the groceries and carried them upstairs and put them away. Then it was off to Sonic to buy drinks at Happy Hour. Dad called saying Bryce was awake and starving to death. We rush back to my parents so I could nurse Bryce. Then we headed back home so I could get ready for a trip out with the girls. I was so excited to see Natalie, Lauren, and Callie. We ate at Cheeburger, which I normal enjoy a lot. Then I had some crazy allergic reaction to something I ate. My stomach cramped up really bad, I broke out in sweat, my tounge started itching, hives broke out all over, and my chest got tight. Lauren rode home with me so I could take some benadryl. I was really nervous becuase I've never had a reaction that quick and severe before. It only happens when I eat hamburger meat, so it has to be some preservative or dye they put in some meat beacuase it doens't happen all the time. Luckily, after about an hour, my hives stopped itching and my chest felt less tight, so I didn't have to go to the ER. Note to self: get a prescription for an Epi Pen.
So I know the 3 month pic is a little more zoomed in so to point out how much bigger he is, you see that Chicco logo on the left? Its behind his head on the right. Crazy! Oh and he is wearing the same onesie!

No comments:

Post a Comment