-->

Friday, September 14, 2012

Dear Bryce, Part 2

Baby,

I can't believe you are 6 months old. You were so so tiny when you brought you home from the hospital and all you did was sleep all day and cry all night. Now you are such a big boy! You sit up, roll over, try to crawl, and try to grab everything and put it in your mouth! You are eating baby food and sleeping through the night. You are such a happy baby. Really. It doesn't take much to make you smile or laugh. You love watching mommy blow dry her hair and you think its hilarious when daddy kisses you. You love cuddling on Saturday mornings in the bed between us. You wont let us close our eyes, you grab our arms and hair until we open our eyes to say "good morning" to you. You absolutely love your Grandparents. You see both sets almost every weekend and you just light up when you notice who is with us. You are still in love with  your feet. You will pull off shoes and socks just to put your toes in your mouth. And I am still in love with you. Daddy asked me the other night "Am I still your favorite?" I told him he was a close second. Every time I see you smile, my heart just melts. Ive never felt joy like this. My cup runneth over. I know you will never understand the depth of my love for you. Maybe one day you will be a father, but even then, no love compares to the love a mother has for her child. Just know that you are and forever will be my baby. You are loved beyond your comprehension. I still can't understand how unbelievably blessed I am to have you.

I hope I never disappoint you,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful letter. Bryce is so lucky to have you as his mother. You are great! :)

    ReplyDelete