-->

Friday, April 20, 2012

Snowcones!

So I have a goal for this summer. Its just for me. Something to look forward to every week. I have decided that I will try every flavor of snow cone on the board at the Purple Penguin snow cone stand.



My entire pregnancy I CRAVED snow cones. Unfortunately, the snow cone stand was closed for most of the time I was pregnant. So, I have been very excited about the fact that the snow cone stand is now open. The flavor I craved the most? Pina Colada with cream. Last week, when they opened, I was there standing in line for my sacred pina colada. It was then, by suggestion of our friend Nancy, that I should try them all! And so I shall!

There are 55 flavors listed here, but there are more "regular" flavors and a few more cream flavors down there at the bottom. There is roughly 20 weeks until September. That means 2.75 snow cones a week! A pretty lofty goal! We shall see!

Oh and Sally, my mother in law, bought me this jiffy snow cone maker. I have yet to get it out of the box yet, but I can't wait to start making my own concoctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment