-->

Thursday, April 12, 2012

1 month old!

Bryce is 4 weeks old! He is such a big boy now!


Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz

Diaper size: I just graduated him to size 1 yesterday. The newborn size still fits, Im just too cheap to go buy more diapers when I literally have hundreds of size 1 diapers.

Clothing size: Still in Newborn clothes. 0-3 months fit him length wise but the neck, arm, and leg holes are monsterous on him.

Milestones:
  •  He smiled yesterday!!! He has been smiling in sleep for a couple of weeks now, but this was his first awake smile. I can't describe to you the joy it filled my heart with. Probably second only the moment I first layed eyes on him.
  •  He can roll on his side. I just know he is going to roll over any day now. Most times when I go into his room at night he is sleeping peacfully on his side.
  • He can almost lift his head. He lifts his head all the time when I hold him against my chest to burp him, but if I lay him on his tummy he can't quite do it just yet. He can turn his head side to side while on his tummy.
Firsts: LOTS of first this month. First bath, first trip out of the house, first dr's visit, first Sonic Happy Hour, first Easter, first trip to church, first ride in the stroller, first trip to the Big Dam Bridge, first time heard and was scared by thunder,


Mommy's Favorite Moments:
  • When he falls asleep in my arms, I love watching all his facial expressions. I wonder what he is dreaming about.Sometimes when he is making his faces I think "Oh you just looked like Uncle Harvey whe you did that". He looks just like my dad when he grins only on one side of his mouth. He looks like Grandma Sally to me when he puckers his mouth out and sometimes he even bats his eyelashes like Great Grandma Zela. Of course, his temperment and personality reminds me so much of Uncle Cody. Just a sweet, tenderhearted, easy-going, little boy. Never makes much a fuss about anything, unless he is hungry :)




No comments:

Post a Comment