-->

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Master bedroom sneak peak

So it may actually be awhile before you get to see the reveal but I might as well get you excited right? As I'm sure everyone in the blogosphere is as excited about my bedroom as I am!  

Over the past 5 years I've slowly accumulated things and picked out things to make each room the way I want it- except the master bedroom. I'm not sure why, just now getting around to it I guess. 

This is the painting that is my inspiration. I love the colors! 

So here is one sneak peak:
Up cycled an old picture frame- painted it the color I wanted and added some snazzy canvas fabric from Hobby Lobby. 

I plan on DIYing the curtains, refurbing a goodwill kitchen chair, sewing some pillows, buying some lamps and picture frames, and finding something fab for the wall above the headboard. Any ideas? 


No comments:

Post a Comment