-->

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Branson

Every year for their anniversary, my in-laws go to Branson. This year they invited us to go along. How romantic!

It was a very interesting trip. We got there Friday afternoon and hit Branson Landing for some shopping. All I could think about was a peppermint hot chocolate from Starbucks because my throat was on fire. Me, being the diva that I am, drug the whole family to Starbucks just so I could fulfill my soar throat fantasy.  Friday night the first stop was the urgent care at the hospital. Diagnosis Bronchitis. After an inhaler, antibiotic, some cough syrup that would make Courtney Love feel a little trippy, and the best night of sleep I've had since Bryce was born, I felt much better and up for a trip to Silver Dollar City on Saturday.

some of the crazy fabric at the fabric store.
Taylor Lautner?
Saturday we got up, took our time getting ready, went fabric shopping (like I need more fabric for projects around here), and then off to Silver Dollar City. Bryce was about 1/2 inch too short to ride most of the rides. Scott rode a few rides with him! OMG it was so funny! Bryce threw a major tantrum when the ride stopped! He wanted it to keep going. And he most certainly did not want to get off to let other people on. We had to drag him out kicking and screaming. And then when we got in line at the next ride he did not want to wait! More screaming. Tears like the Nile River. We got so close to the front of the line and then the elf lady shut the gate right in front of him and OMG did we really see a show then! He tried to squeeze his big 99% head through the gate while screaming "No-no!" All the other moms looked so pathetic for him. Or for me, I couldn't tell.

Sunday we slept in and then hit the outlet mall. We found some major deals on clothes for Bryce. It was crazy slammed because it was the start of the holiday season. Then home again, home again, jiggity jig.




 

 
 
 

 

His presh curls!!!


 



 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment