-->

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving (Week 22 & 23)

I have really enjoyed being off work for 4 days! I have enjoyed the food even better! Thursday we spent most of the day with Scott's family and friends and ate a delicious Thanksgiving day meal. We then headed over to my Aunts house to visit for a bit and see my Grandparents. On Friday, we spent the day with my parents and brother and watched the Razorback game. The second half was heartbreaking to watch so Mom and I got busy in the kitchen. I made an apple pie from scratch. I don't brag about my cooking much but I have to admit, it was pretty amazing! We had another amazing Thanksgiving dinner.

Today we went fabric shopping with Sally to pic out fabrics for the crib bedding. Here is just a preview:

These 2 fabrics will make the bumper pads. We plan on making them reversible.


The checked green will make the crib skirt. We plan on adding a small strip of the other fabric along the bottom of the skirt to tie in the blue and orange.


And all these beautiful fabrics will be used to make the baby quilt. The ruffles and backing will be done in blue, so that will be the predominate color in the quilt.



New Pregnancy Symptoms:

Numbness in Hands: I have woken up almost every night this week with my hands numb. I read that this is normal and is basically pregnancy induced Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. All that fluid from my feet gets redistributed through out my body while I'm laying down, even to my wrist and hands. This puts pressure on the nerves in my wrist, making them go numb. Should go away as soon as I deliver.

Snoring: According to Scott my snoring has now reached epic decibel level. I no longer snore like a "warthog", but now I snore like a "monster".

Heartburn: Thank goodness this one has gone from severe to just bad. My daytime heartburn is almost gone, but it still plagues me at night.


23 Weeks
Our son was just as disappointed in the game this week :(

No comments:

Post a Comment