-->

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Trick or Treat!

This Halloween I made a homemade costume (2 of them actually). I know Im stupid crazy. This costume I literally just cut out the fabric and hot glued/sewed it together. There was no pattern. If you are really that interested in how I made it, just email/msg me.

Scott had to work (no surprise there) so I wasn't even planning on taking Bryce trick or treating because he isn't going to even remember it and he doesn't eat candy. But my parents literally scoffed out loud when I said it was "too much trouble" to take him trick or treating and then they scooped him up and started off down the street.


This was the best picture I could get. There was more to his costume but he wouldn't put it on. We were lucky he put this much of it on. Oh by the way, he is a wolf. Its is favorite animal at the moment.


So this was actually our 2nd house to visit. At the first house, I was busy deleting everything on my phone because my memory was full. Again. At the first house, he ran up to the house like he had been trick or treating his whole life. So when we go to the 2nd house, he thought someone should answer the door! He didn't understand the whole bucket on the porch thing!

This was the 3rd and final house, my parents neighbors.



The neighbors have a little girl named Faith. She was more than happy to share her wagon with Bryce.
 
Then off to Chick Fil A to see Daddy! He was excited for all the treats in his bucket. That bucket my dad dug out of the attic. Its from a McDonalds happy meal circa 1999.

We had so much fun! I can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment