-->

Sunday, October 14, 2012

October!

 Burr! Fall showed up in grand fashion this October! A cold front came through with rain and oh my was it cold! That didn't slow us down though! One of my coworkers/friend has son with Autism and of course we had to go support him at the Autism Speaks Walk. It was so good to see everyone come together for all the kids and families that are affected by Autism! There was a lot of my coworkers and Pediatrics Plus people there. It was dark, gloomy, cold, windy, and rainy, but we still walked the 1 mile! I had Bryce bundled up so good, he was sweating! Luckily, it didn't start the weekend long downpour until after I had Bryce loaded up in the car!

 So we've been enjoying bath time in the kitchen sink! He outgrew is infant tub some time ago and we have graduated to the sink. It is a lot easier to stand and bathe him versus kneeling down by the bath tub. Also, the sprayer comes in real handy for hair washing.
Veronika and I went to our 1st of 2 concerts this month. We went to see Brad Paisley. This isn't the first time I have seen him in concert, but he always rocks it and puts on a good show! I'm officially old now. I thought the music was too loud and it hurt my ears at times. I had to be at work at 730 the next morning and didn't get home until midnight. I felt so hungover, and I didn't even drink! Next up on our list is Red Hot Chili Peppers! That one should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment