-->

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Little Bryce is growing up too quick! I saw a 2 week old baby at church today and I thought "Bryce looks huge compared to that baby!" Sad part is he was that little not that long ago.

Bryce is really starting to blossom. He smiles all the time now. I've tried to catch him on camera but haven't been successful. He has started to "coo" also. We've even heard a slight giggle a couple of times!

His neck is getting so strong! He can hold his head up for a few seconds when I hold him up against my chest.


He loves sitting propped up too!



The most newsworthy thing from this week is I went back to work and Bryce started day care. I feel so lucky and blessed to be in the position I am in where Bryce can come to school with me and be just right down the hall in the baby room. I love coming in on my lunch break to feed and hold him! He isn't old enough to cry when I leave him, which is such a tender mercy. In fact, when I bring him in the baby room in the mornings, he just smiles so big, like he is excited to be at school. He hasn't taken being at school like a champ. He sleeps, eats, and swings all day. They say he loves being in front of the mirror!

Scott got more good news this week too! He got invited to assist in the grand opening of a Chick-Fil-A in Texas. He will be gone about a week and will get to rub elbows with a bunch of corporate people. He is real excited about this opportunity!

And as for me, I'm surviving. It wasn't easy going back to work while sleep deprived, but I just keep telling myself that this phase of life will pass. It will be over and gone too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment