-->

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weeks 20 and 21

Our little boy loves to kick his momma! I feel him kick everyday now. His kicks are getting stronger and easier to feel. I still can only feel it when I'm laying down or sitting still. I had the special feeling of felling him turn sideways on Saturday morning. All these weeks, his kicks have been down really low. Then, my stomach got really hard and I got kinda worried as to what he was doing, then all of a sudden the kicks where up higher and on my right side. I guess he still has enough room to turn completely sideways. Oddly, he must of turned back head up when I was sleeping because his kicks are now back down real low again. Scott can now feel the kicks if he pushes on my belly a little.

No one told me that the sleepless nights of motherhood started months before the baby arrived! Between the non-stop heartburn, getting up to pee multiple times a night, being hot, and not be able to sleep on my belly have really taken a toll on my sleep. Scott says I've been "snoring like a warthog" for the past 2 weeks. According to What To Expect When You're Expecting, this is actually a side effect of pregnancy. Who knew?
20 Weeks

21 Weeks


This is the BEFORE picture of the nursery:
1. Clean out all the closets
2. Clean out the 2nd bedroom
3. Rearrange furniture
4. Assemble crib
5. Make curtains
I want this done by mid February. We have 3 months. (Man time is flying by!) 



This is the first purchase I have made for baby! I was inspired by the bright orange onsie that said "Daddy's #1 draft pic". I bought the 3 months size. I wonder how long he will be that tiny?



Yesterday we made a trip to Walmart to buy a crib. We actually went with another crib in mind but liked this one on display better! Its still in the box in our living room. It will be awhile before we get it put together for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment